We are a full service, hands-on working alpaca farm. We will help and guide you from your first, inquisitive visit, to well after you bring your alpacas to your farm! I can list some
of what we offer but I'm sure I'll miss something, so if you have any doubts or questions--just ask!
- First, of course, is that we have quality, well-bred, serene alpacas , both male and female, for sale. We have high-end, mid-range and low
priced fiber animals to fit any and all of your needs. We also sell part ownership in some alpacas, so if one interests you, let us know.
- Continued support after your alpaca purchase in all aspects of the business.
- Short Term Agisting...giving you time to get your farm set up.
- We can put together some awesome packages of alpacas to fit into your herd-building plan, as we have some fellow breeders we partner
- Some financing options for alpaca purchases. Let's talk about your needs and we'll help get you through some of the difficult
- Advice, suggestions and help for you in determining what direction you want to take your alpaca business.
- Farm, barn and paddock set-up and fencing needs.
- Info on farm store set-ups and some resources for wholesale accounts.
- Hay sales and hay requirements and assorted equipment info.
- Mobile breeding service, with full line of breeding males.
- Fiber arts info, such as sources for spinning, knitting, loom knitting, and sales of raw fiber, carded fiber, roving and yarn from our
- Fiber Arts lessons (spinning, basic knitting, cleaning and or carding, basic felting etc.) at reasonable prices....contact me for more
- Lots of animal husbandry, breeding guidance and just general info.
- Farm visits are always welcome! You'll find that if all three of us are here, it will be hard to get away from us, as we like to talk "alpaca"!
:~) Plan a visit today and come to see what all the "fuzz" is about! You'll be glad you did!